Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dear Future Boyfriend



I already know who you are— you’re the only one I love, really. I hope that you really will become my future boyfriend and my future husband as well. When you love someone so much like this, they’re bound to become yours, right? I don’t know. I hope it doesn’t remain one sided. 
I hope you’ll stop looking at girls you will only doubt and look at me instead. I know maybe that sounds kind of greedy, since you like those girls but… Maybe you’ll like me, too, if you give me a chance…? 
And if you do… I’ll never let you down. I swear it. I’ll give it my all, and the best people I could possibly be. I want to show you this love, I want you to know that it is possible to be in a relationship where you don’t doubt each other. I want to show you a relationship where you don’t end up hurting. Because I love you, so much- and have for so long, with it being one sided, I’d never mistreat you. 
But if you’d prefer not to, I understand. I’ll still be here for you, and I’ll still love you. 
Love, 
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment